Terms and Conditions (General)
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. Vouchers are transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Membership card is non-transferable. Card holder must be present to enjoy the Mira Plus card discounts.
- Miramar Group reserves the right to verify the identity of the card holders and decline any cards from non-members.
- Each main card holder can purchase one supplementary card at most. The expiry date of the supplementary card follows that of the main card.
- Dining discount is valid for groups of up to 24 people per booking unless otherwise stated.
- 10% service charge and tea and condiment are calculated based on original price. Dining discounts do not apply to service charge, tea and condiments.
- Dining privileges cannot be used towards room dining, catering, special set menus, banquets, special events, and private parties or take-away (except for COCO of The Mira Hong Kong).
- Mira Plus privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- For Spa Lounge Bar in The Mira Hong Kong, cash dining vouchers cannot be used; Mira Plus privileges are applicable for beverages only.
- Discount privileges can be used only once per meal period (except for COCO of The Mira Hong Kong).
- All room privileges are subject to availability and require minimum 14 days advance reservation via direct phone booking with hotel. Credit card number with its expiry date is required to guarantee the booking during reservation. Cancellation policy and blackout dates apply. Room allocation will be subject to hotel room situation and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Room discount offer is valid for maximum 2 rooms per stay and it is applicable for members only.
- The discounted renewal membership fees are applicable to members who have previously joined Mira Plus membership. The renewal offer is only valid to members who renew within 6 months after membership expiry.
- Lost or damaged membership card must be reported to Mira Plus Card Centre immediately. A fee of HK$200 will be charged for each replacement card.
- Miramar Group reserves the right to change, modify, or amend membership benefits without notice.
- Miramar Group reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership at any time, if it is suspected that membership is being abused or operated fraudulently.
- If the English version of the Terms and Conditions does not conform to the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions (Vouchers):
Vouchers must be presented at time of payment for redemption in order to receive the benefits.
Vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue; any unclaimed vouchers will be forfeited thereafter.
- A maximum of one cash voucher may be used during each visit. The voucher amount will be deducted from the bill before the membership discount is applied. HK$200 and HK$500 cash dining vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other Mira Plus discount vouchers.
- HK$200 minimum spending is required if members use the HK$100 cash dining vouchers to purchase the take-away items in COCO of The Mira Hong Kong.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, or any other services or products. They are not for re-sale.
- All offers are subject to availability and advance reservation is required.
- No vouchers issued will be replaced if lost or damaged.
- If there are any booking amendment or cancellation for any room privileges, please inform Hotel Reservation before 6pm (Hong Kong time) 1 day prior to arrival date. Otherwise, the voucher will be voided in case of no show on arrival date.
If you do not agree to receive such information, please indicate your objection, at no cost, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org